CAPRICCIOSO CHILDREN'S CHOIR
The Capriccioso Children’s Choir is made up of three separate choirs comprised of the younger members of our community which are Bluebirds Choir (6-11yrs), Rainbow Choir (9-15 yrs) and Cantare Choir (12yrs and above). Children that are interested to join us will go through an audition and the child’s singing and musical abilities will also help determine which choir they will join.
The word Capriciosso is Italian, which means “playful” and “lively”. We encourage the children in our choirs to make new friends and learn to sing in a way that makes it fun and enjoyable. We believe that making music a part of the children’s lives is very important as musical abilities have been proven to help students with their studies, and more importantly, it makes them happier individuals.
As a part of the Community Music Center, Capriccioso Children’s Choir have performed in numerous concerts and events both within and outside Lippo Village. Our youths in Cantare Choir have even taken part in choir events and festivals in Bandung, Bali, and even abroad to Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia).
- 2014 CCC joined the 3rd Bali International Choral Festival and won 2 Silver Medals for Children B and Musica Sacred category and 1 Gold Medal for Folklore Category.
- 2015 CCC joined festival Paduan Suara Penabur and won 2 Gold Medals for Musica Sacra category and Folklore.
- 2015 CCC won the 1st and 3rd prize in Alam Sutra Choir Competition.
- 2016 CCC won 1st winner of Saint Angela Children and Youth Choir Festival (SACYCF) II at Bandung for the Folklore category and won Gold Winner for Children Choir and won the Best Conductor.
- 2016 CCC won 2nd prize in Alam Sutra 2016 Choir Competition.
- 2016 CCC won 1st winner of Saint Angela Children and Youth Choir Festival (SACYCF) II at Bandung for the Folklore category and won 3rd prize (Gold medal) for Children A2 Category and won The Best Conductor award.
- 2017 CCC joined Penabur International Choir Festival and won 2nd prize (Gold Medal) for Folklore Category and 3rd prize (Gold Medal) for Musica Sacra Category. Also won the Most Oustanding Conductor award.